Need to revise Cardiac Output?
Watch the video and then answer the following questions.
1. What is Cardiac Output?
2. How is cardiac output measured in?
3. Which four variables affect cardiac output?
4. What is stroke volume?
5. What is heart rate?
6. What is normal cardiac output?
7. What is tachycardia?
8. What is bradycardia?
8. What would happen to the heart rate if there was an increase in carbon dioxide levels in the blood?
9. What is the main neurotransmitter in parasympathetic stimulation?
10. What three things affect stroke volume?
11. What are the 4 determinants of cardiac output?
12. What is afterload?
Well done give your self a pat on the back, thats hard going!!