7 Top Tips that physiotherapy students should be aware of!
2. Evidence claims
3. Memorable information (They can be reading 100 of these at least for any one job!)
4. Covering letter. Spend time personalising, why do you want to work for them.
5. The NHS in particular want people who are flexible and want to work for the ‘bigger picture.’ One criticism in feedback from NHS applications is demands by job applicants of what they want rather what they can bring/and add to the NHS/position.
6. Often people are looking for your character, they want skills but particular as a new grad they want someone who can develop within their company and give a good impression to patients.
7. In a more senior position they want evidence of your capabilities to manage others, your competence and your experience in dealing with difficult situations.
This CV got the applicant interviews for 2 private practice positions. (ExampleCV 1) ( Click here to see an example CV and additional covering letter).
photo credit: Ѕolo via photopin cc