Spinal Cord Injury Quizzes: ASIA Basic
Task: Read the module on SCI e-learn (free to sign up) and then complete the quizzes below to check all that information has stuck!! The letters within ‘clue’ represent the first letter of each word needed in the answer)
Module 1. 3 of 8: ASIA Basic
- Describe the International Standards for neurological classification of SCI
- Describe the American Spinal Cord Association Impairment Scale (ASIA)
- What two assessments are important in a neurological assessment?
- Motor assessment
- What 5 muscles groups do you need to test?
- What movement would you test to determine the integrity of the C4 nerve? (ie myotome)
- On the 6 point manual muscle testing scale what would you expect from a muscle scored 4.
- A sensory assessment can include
9. Give the definition of a complete SCI.
10. Give the definition of an incomplete SCI
11. What deficit would some one with an AIS C demonstrate?