Spinal Cord Injury Quizzes: Autonomic Dysreflexia
Task: Read the module on SCI e-learn (free to sign up) and then complete the quizzes below to check all that information has stuck!! The letters within ‘clue’ represent the first letter of each word needed in the answer)
Module 1. 2 of 8: Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Describe autonomic dysreflexia(AD)?
- Which nervous system is excited in AD?
- What can commonly cause AD?
- What are the signs of AD?
5. What actions should be done if you suspect AD?
- Check B
- Monitor B and H
6. Autonomic dysreflexia is potentially life threatening and can lead to: