Spinal Cord Injury Quizzes: DVT and PE (Deep Vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism)
Task: Read the module on SCI e-learn (free to sign up) and then complete the quizzes below to check all that information has stuck!! The letters within ‘clue’ represent the first letter of each word needed in the answer)
Module 1. 5 of 8: Quizzes: SCI: DVT and PE (Deep Vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism)
- Describe deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Describe pulmonary embolism
- What are the signs of DVT?
- What are the signs of pulmonary embolism?
- What can a PE cause?
- What are the symptoms or a PE?
- Why is PROM contraindicated in a person with a DVT?