- What does SMART stand for in regards to SMART goals?
- What is the best predictor of independence in SCI?
- How is neurological level assessed?
- What nerve innervates the diaphragm?
- What activities could you expect a C4 tetraplegia patient be able to achieve?
- What does lattissimus dorsi contribute to (in terms of activity)?
- Describe the two important roles of pectoralis for SCI transfers and movement ?
- If there is paralysis of the serratus anterior what dysfunction will occur to the scapula?
- What is a tenodesis grip? What level SCI can you achieve this?
- What are the key muscles innervated at C6?
- What are the key muscles innervated at C7?
- What activities can you expect a person with C8 tetraplegic SCI to achieve?
- What is the key muscle innervated at T1?
- Can patients with lumbar and sacral paraplegia expect to walk?
- Cv Preparation for physiotherapy students
- Interview Questions
- Past Papers for physiotherapy students
- Patient Info Sheets
- Revision notes
- Practical Learning Scenarios
- Learning Techniques
- Physiotherapy Books
- Physiotherapy FAQ
- Working/Placements Abroad
- Physiotherapy Placements/ Rotations
- Case Studies
- Care Pathways
- Palpation Lists
- Online Physiotherapy Lectures
- Physio: Patient Transcripts
- University: Physiotherapy
- Example Research Proposals
- Student/Professional Physio Blogs