Ultrasound scans can be great for learning anatomy, learning how to interpretate ultrasound scans and and learning technique for scanning. Arthritis Research Uk have some great resources on their site. Here are a list of a few ….
- Anterior transverse scan of the shoulder in neutral position
- Anterior longitudinal scan of the shoulder
- Anterior transverse scan of the shoulder in maximal internal rotation
- Anterior longitudinal scan of the shoulder in maximal internal rotation
- Shoulder impingement test
- Acromioclavicular joint scan
- Lateral longitudinal scan of the shoulder in neutral position
- Posterior transverse scan of the shoulder
And so much more!!
- Regional Examination of the Musculoskeletal System (REMS)
- Paediatric Gait Arms Legs Spine (pGALS) videos
Have you discovered any good resources recently? Either tweet us @physiowizz or drop us an email at email@example.com. Thanks!